Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

Okay so I will not be attending college next year, I have already started my path to joining the marines and being in Combat support. I chose to go into the military because they basically pay for you to learn and give you the experience in the classroom and also the experience on the field when you have to serve your time. They also give you great benefits such as health, dental, and whatever else insurance. They help you get house, and its a for sure paycheck every week and you can retire pretty young. If you don't know what to do after high school.. join the military because they build a foundation for you to start the rest of your life.

P.S. If you're a person from a foreign country or another state and have questions for me. Please leave a comment and I will try to help you out. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment