Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dear Steve

You know, I would have loved to have a conversation with this man. After reading his speech and hearing about his road blocks, its lnd of inspiring. My family memebers want me to go to college, I want to go to college but with this economy and my family's circumstances, the chances are very slim but I'm putting all my effort into it. If there's one thing I learned from this speech is to simply take chances, not all the time but when you comfortable to do so, b7t then you just have to run into a darkroom and hope you find the light switch. Another thing learned is that you can't let things get into your way, you just have to endure the punishment and keep walking along, in the end the cuts and bruises heal and you're a tough son of a gun ready to keep moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment