Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Freedom of choice

Every decision you make creates the future, you may like or you may not, only you can really decide what happens. I personally like making my own decisions. You want to know why? Well i'm going to tell you anyway, I choose what I want to do everyday without people having me do it. I like being responsible for myself and occasionally helping a lost soul find its way back onto the path. It makes me feel free, and that's a feeling everyone wants, freedom. The game of "freedom" only gives you a certain amount of chances until its over and you loose. My father always told me " I will let you make your own decisions, but remember you're only going to hang yourself" those were words I took advantage of and lets just say that the summer before freshman year... I didn't really get enjoy the sun that much due to poor choices and decision making. A quick little story explains how there is cons to "freedom", so my friends and I wanted to have fun at the local park and I asked my dad if I could go and he simply said "your choice" and I ran out the door and had a blast with my friends till about 3am. In that time from 8pm to 3am we had gone riding at all our favorites spots, told stories and did some unthinkable things. As it got to about 1am it was just Quinten, Joeseph, and I and we wanted to go to the skate which was about 4miles away. half way there Joe left cause he was tired so we let him walk home by himself and continued our adventure. Police officers followed us right after we left the skatepark and we got scared and started running. The biggest mistakes of ours life's. They chase us down and caught me in front a church and eventually Quinten came out of hiding. Lets just say the police officers were kind enough to take us home and tell our parents what happened. We both basically dug a hole and let all the crap pile on us and we were both grounded for 2 weeks during a heat spell in Washington, temperatures rose to about 110 and everyone was at the lake and river while we sat home and cooked from the outside in. If you're going to make your own choices stop and think about which one will benefit you most and won't come and bite you in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment