Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Choice

1. The "choice" is referred to the choice of either making his daughter take the poison medicine with hope that it cures her sickness, or dont and let his daughter suffer and die. 2. I would consider it a real choice because if she refuses to take the medicine then her chances of getting is slim to nothing. I dont think there is a alternative. 3. The author uses the word poison because the Medicine is basically bad tasting and chemotheropy is probably not that enjoyable for a child. 4. She wants to play with the toy because she doesnt know if she will make it to the age that the to is intended for. If i was in the same circumstances as she is I would really want to play with whatever can bring me short term happiness. 5. I would basically want to travel and go to all the beaches that I dreamed of surfing to surf them until i couldnt paddle through the water anymore. 6. In life you are going to endure discomfort and be forced to because the whole reason why you are doing it is to ensure the great or good. 7. Suffering is a condition that everyone who is dealing with a loved one will endure, suffering beause of a partner is normal and suffering for a family member is necessary because you dont want to see them endure pain. 8. I feel emotional to his words because my grandmother had breast cancer and it was hard, seeing her go from having hair to being bald, seeing her being so skinny and seeing her so weak made me feel like suffering for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment