Monday, January 27, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

The difference between I "HAFTA" and I "WANNA" is significant. I have to do this lit analysis by January 31st in order to keep coasting by in my expository composition class. I want to get this lit analysis out of the way and keep pressing on so I can get the best out of this class. Which sounds better? I think people will magically change after graduation for the worst or for the best. Graduating can either make you want to get out and go get it or make you sit at home in house slippers laying on your mom and dads couch in a nasty stiff robe. I try to plan my day on making time for stuff at the appropriate time and planning it on the appropriate time to accomidate others. I want to go to Hancock and leave the nursing program and start my adult life. I'm not here to mess around. I have to and want to get stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment