Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My network

Shane, Gabi, Carlos and summer all have topics that made me curious to what they're going to end up doing for their final master piece. What made me curious about shanes is that he is studying how music makes you emotional and I've always been a big fan music because every song has a story unless its modern hip hop/rap (which only consist of money, drugs, alcohol and sex). Music has helped me change my point of view or perspective on the paths that I choose today and further down the road. Gabi is doing her masterpiece on compassion, I may look like a big jerk but I'd lend the shirt off my back to anyone that needed it. I feel like our generation lacks compassion and commitment because what ever they want is simply handed to them. Carlos and his masterpiece of muscles and boxing has me really interested because im always looking for a good work and boxers are usually in fantastic shape. Maybe we could try each others workout plan for a month and document any changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment