Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Launch

I am passionate about nursing and helping people who need and want change in their lives. It makes me feel like im doing something to make the world a better and healthier place one step at a time. A personal trainer is also what I would enjoy doing as a career.
I could use the internet to research anything I need information about; nursing, lifting, diet and exercises.
I would like to meet the people that influenced me to start to change my fitness level and interview them to hear their story.
If I could train and live the life of a personal trainer or body builder that would dope as heck.
In order to achieve that I have to reach out to the experts.
Resources
Youtube: ct fletcher, jay cutler, scooby, jeff seid, kali muscle.
Internet: iron man magzine, muscle mag, bodybuilding.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment