Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To be or not to be

To act for what is right or go with the flow, you can either endure the pain , or you can grab the bull by its horns and go for a ride, should i just check out of this world, or attack the unknown. this is a question that decides my value in life If i do check out and just accept it, i can slide by and not care but the con is that i need to handle my problems like a man, being a man gets you the respect, it only gets harder as life goes on. But the path to being a man or being a grown up is a battle if you don't do something to prove your value in life though, you will regret it and always wish you had done something but knowing the hardship of standing up scares us all no matter our size physically or mentally ( I dont really get the last 6-5 lines) The level that appeals to me most is honestly just going with the flow, because knowing how hard it is to stand up is scary/demoralizing to most. I roll over a lot and just give in to what is happening around me because im to scared to try and make difference but fail in the end, one of societies biggest fears is failing, once you fail the hole just gets deeper. The path i want to take is the path of standing up and actually making a difference in my life or in something that affects my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment